Infocareer is a Microsoft Partner for their enterprise project management product suite. We conduct a comprehensive TWO DAY Microsoft Project Workshop.The instructor led training with extensive hands-on sessions prepares you in schedule management and also use of MS-Project®.
The course covers:
- Project Management and importance of Estimation and Schedule Management
- Essentials of Estimation-Top Down/Bottom-up and reconciliation
- Fundamentals of Schedule Management concepts such as
- What is Schedule Management?
- What is the difference between Effort, Duration and Elapsed days?
- What is Work Breakdown?
- What is Manageable Unit of Work (MUW)?
- What is Critical Path? What is a network diagram?
- How to manage Critical Path?
The implementation of these concepts in Microsoft project will be the key focus of this two day training program. The hands on session will explore in detail the following aspects of Microsoft Project.
- Why MSP?
- MSP features
- Optimizing schedule - baseline and re-baseline
- Reports that will help manage schedule effectively
- Principles of Schedule Management and how does MS Project Work behind scenes.
- Dos and Don'ts of schedule management.
- Some tips that will make schedule management interesting
All our trainers are experienced Project Managers with several years of hands-on experience in using MS-Project
Infocareer MSP training provides:
- 2 day instructor led class room training
- Training hand-out
- PMP certified participants can earn 16 PDU's
We also conduct this training in-house for our corporate clients - call us to find more details on our corporate offering.
Project Management Courses